Monday, May 2, 2011

Celebrating 8 years

Today, Erik and I celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary! God has blessed us big time so far! Crazy it's been a year ago exactly today we found out we were going to have another baby! Time flies. We have an amazing life together and are loving every minute of it. I thank God for making him mine everyday. Unfortunately, he had to leave for Guadalajara yesterday so we didn't actually get to be together today....but we did go out for a little bit last saturday to celebrate. We don't get the opportunity to go out very often these days, but Papa and Grandma Contreras were nice enough to watch the kids for us so we could get out for a little bit. We decided to invite a few people to join us since we'll be heading to New York soon and ended up going to Fieldhouse with Artie, Kristi and Anthony. We had fun catching up and even did a little dancing. It was fun! Cheers babe! I love you more than you will ever know and here's to many more beautiful years together! Hopefully, not spent apart!
Oh, and I wanted to remember Erik's post to me on facebook...It was kinda cute:
"Happy Anniversary babe! 8 years, 3 kids, couple houses and one awesome adventure;)"




My mom, Luke, Les and Brooks joined Halle, Costa, Crew and I for dinner at Kona Grill to celebrate with me since I was missing my hubby on our anniversary. Thanks girls! It kinda works out that Les is husbandless too these days...haha...sorry Alex but it's kinda worked out in my favor! It was a fun night and so thankful I have you here to hang out when Erik's gone.....you are amazing and I'm so lucky to have such a great family! I love you guys so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment