Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nutcracker in manhattan

Halle had her second Nutcracker performance in Manhattan at the studio of the Ajkun Ballet. It was my first time taking the train in from New Rochelle without Erik, so I was a little nervous. It worked out that we ran into Halle's friend from class, Lily, her Mom and Aunt. I was so happy! The city can be little intimidating...and when you have to be somewhere by a certain time. Yikes! Anyways, I was happy to have seen them and hoped they didn't mind Halle and I tagging along and sharing a taxi with them.

The city is such a magical place, and even more so during Christmas time. Wow. I was so proud of Halle! What an amazing thing to get to perform in New York City in a production of the Nutcracker. SO cool! I was just so in awe of it all.



After the show, we decided to walk around a little bit and enjoy the sites. It was a beautiful night! A night I don't think either of us will ever forget.









No comments:

Post a Comment