Monday, December 7, 2009

First time for everything

This time it was ICE SKATING! The other day I took the kids to the new Polar Ice skating rink here in Gilbert. Their cousins Justyce and Elianna are in figure skating lessons there and their dad, my cousin Justin told me I could bring them down and let them try it for free. They did SO good and weren't scared at all....SURPRISED me....I thought for sure Hallers would be scared and hesistant to try it but NOPE she took the ice like a little champ and was very determined to do it on her own with no help! Costa, too~of course he's our little dare devil so I knew he would be anxious to get on the ice....we know we're in trouble when our 3 year old asks for a skateboard for Christmas~makes me SO nervous!....everybody put the good angels on our little guy! I was SO scared they were going to fall and crack their heads open! Thank GOD no injuries this time!










2 comments:

  1. So cute. I bet they loved it!That's funny Sage asked for a skateboard too. I was like umm maybe next year. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures... Halle looks like a pro! I love Costa's hat!! Your kids are sure cute, Lex! Cooper played hockey a couple summers ago and it was so fun watching all the little ones on the ice. I totaly forgot that Polar Ice opened in Gilbert. We just may need to take our kids too. Thx for the idea!

    ReplyDelete