Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy 31st birthday to me!




Yep, it's true....I am now officially 31!!! Actually it was June 22nd. At this point in my life, I feel so BLESSED! And defintely much younger than "thirty-something".....;) I love my life! I truly wake up every morning and thank God for where I am and the amazing man he has put beside me......and our beautiful 2.5 children!!! And, of course our beautiful families that are an amazing support system for us.....we are loved! Our journey has been amazing so far....Life is good!

I am of course behind on my blogs from being on vacation for a month straight now! I really need to get better about staying on top of it! It was such a great day, I wanted to post some pictures and remember my day.......

It's so cute how Halle and Costa get so excited for birthdays now! Everybody's! I love it, they make birthdays so much more special! So cute. They asked me for weeks how much longer til my birthday. The morning of my special day they helped Grandma Gloria bake me a coffee cake. YUMMY! I woke up to the wonderful smell of butter and cinnamon baking in the oven.....so delicious! The kids and Erik had my cards ready for me to open and my awesome mother in law bought me some super cute jammies and a little dress I can wear prego. It was a perfect morning and I felt so special!

Erik and I took Halle, Costa, Niko and Gabey to see a movie early in the day and then I treated myself to a fresh hair-do!!! I was WAY over-due, once again....lol. I always feel guilty spending that kind of money on my hair, so I thought it would ease the guiltiness a little bit to do it on my "birthday".....my present to myself;) It's the best feeling in the world to have fresh high-lights and a cut! I felt great, it was worth it! Happy birthday to me!!!



That night we celebrated with close family and a few friends at The Old Spaghetti Factory, one of my favorites. I have so many wonderful memories of this restaurant in Spokane as a kid, and am excited to share this with my own children. Erik, the kids and I took the metro downtown to the restaurant. It was fun! The kids really enjoyed it.....I personally enjoyed people watching...hehe. So many different walks of life! I had been craving mizithra pasta......and hhhmmmm was it ever so satisfying!!! It was a pretty relaxed day, but completely perfect in every way.







No comments:

Post a Comment