Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last day of gymnastics

We had our last day of gymnastics last wednesday. The kids are so sad! They've been asking me everyday this week when they have gymnastics again. I keep telling them....."we're done with gymnastics for summer guys." We are leaving for arizona next friday, so I didn't want to pay for the month of june, knowing we would only be there for 3 classes. It was the best thing for them this year. They truly loved it and learned so many new things. I'm so happy I pushed for them to do it, even though they both fought me in the beginning. I really enjoyed watching Halle perfect her cartwheels and becoming so much more "graceful" on the balance beam each time they had class. And, my little monkey Costi jump up by himself and grab the rings. I love the discipline gymnastics has taught them as well. They both strived to be their best at each class in hopes of receiving a listone at the end of the month. We finished strong, receiving listones for the month of april AND may. Halle ended up with 4 listones, only 1 short of a MEDAL......GO Halle and Costa.....mama is so proud of both of you! We'll have to see what the next year brings.....ballet for Halle? Some sports for Cost? Can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment