Monday, November 15, 2010

Baby shower luncheon


My sisters were so sweet to throw me a baby shower luncheon at Arcadia Farms! They kept it very small and intimate and it turned out beautiful! I felt kinda weird having a baby shower for the third baby...but everybody kept reminding me that it's not for me, it's for him! He's just as special as #1 and 2!

Special people that were there:
Aunt Lynz
Aunt Les
Grandma Dottie
Uncle Luke
Grandma Gloria
Auntie Diane
Celeste
Bri
Big sis Halle
Big bro Costa
GG
Libby
Diana


We got so many things! Thanks everybody for a beautiful shower for our baby! XOXO


Halle made this card for baby:
I love you baby
Baby you are my best baby I've ever had
Baby, when you come out you are going
have a brother and a sister
whose names are Halle and Costa.

Costa's card for baby















Halle and Costa wrote a message for me on their marker board
Happy baby shower
SO cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment