Friday, November 12, 2010

Getting ready for baby

It's amazing to me this whole nesting thing....how one day you can be completely exhausted and not want to get off the couch, then the next day you can't scrub your house clean enough... Or get any more organized! It kinda makes you crazy.....

I was so lucky to have the help from Libby and Les to re-store my nursery furniture! I had an idea in mind and shared it with Libby and she was SO awesome to take charge and say "Let's do it Lex!" I was dragging my feet with the idea because I knew how much work it was going to be. Thanks to her for talking me into it and making it fun!!!! We decided to do it one night while Erik was gone.....a "girls" night with pizza, popcorn and painting! FUN! Les joined us and was an amazing help. We were able to get the crib and changing table done within 24 hrs.....and it turned out so cute! I LOVE it! And thanks to Aunt Lynz for letting us borrow the truck bedding and wall decor......the boys room is turning out really cute after all...


















No comments:

Post a Comment