Thursday, August 11, 2011

Halle's 3rd tooth


I had to remember her last picture with her baby teeth!

Well, finally a year and a half later ...she lost another tooth! That makes lucky #3! The top right one;) She's been working on it for awhile now and held onto it until Costa accidentally knocked it out during one of their wrestling matches...it was SO ready, barely hanging on. She popped up and said "My tooth...thank God I didn't swallow it!"


Of course, she had to leave a letter for our dear Tooth Fairy....

She asked her to give her tooth to her baby brother Crew! Tooth fairy said Crew's teeth should be coming very soon!

The next morning Erik and I were eager to see how much the Fairy had left her for that tooth......she wasn't too impressed with the 2 dollars that were under her pillow.....her response was..."Jeez, the mexican Tooth Fairy left me 50 bucks....this one only left 2 bucks!" I quickly reminded her......"Halle, it was 50 pesos, not 50 bucks, silly!" "And, I think you better get used to the American Tooth Fairy, we're not in Mexico anymore sweetheart!"

No comments:

Post a Comment