Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day of LOVE

Valentine's Day. Although it's kind of an overrated holiday, I still like making my loved ones feel extra special with cards and treats! I love seeing my kids excitement, it's like Christmas all over again;) My hubby says it's the cheesiest day, but we still get each other cards and write stuff to each other that we don't say everyday! We also love making something special and different for dinner. This year, I wanted to surprise my family with something so I decided to "heart attack" them with little hearts all over the house with reasons why I love each one of them. They got a kick out of it! Halle and Costa were super excited when they saw they each had a little gift from us. Snap watches, tic tacs, gum and ice breakers....all the things they ask for everytime we go to the store!

Costa was busy making Valentine's for everybody in our family





Halle's class loved the sugar cookies we brought for her birthday, we decided to give them the recipe for Valentine's Day!





Special dessert!








It might be a silly day, but I still like it and I'm pretty sure we all felt a little more loved;)

No comments:

Post a Comment