Monday, February 13, 2012

Tooth #6

Dear Tooth Fairy,
This is my 6th tooth!
When is your birthday?
Mine is February 6th
You are the best tooth fairy in the world!
Are you a girl or a boy?
Do you go to tooth fairy school?
Love,
Halle


Halle,
How exciting, tooth #6! Right before your 8th birthday on February 6th! My birthday is in february also, but mine is on Valentines Day! I am a girl, just like you! Yes, I had to study hard to become your tooth fairy! I love you, see you soon sweet girl!
Love, Tooth Fairy

They fall out all the time now, no big deal! We didn't even know this one was loose, she just came out of the bedroom and said "My tooth fell out!" It's still cute that Halle writes a letter to her tooth fairy every time. We find out something new about her each time. Gotta love the tooth fairy;)

No comments:

Post a Comment