Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good angels

Every morning before the kids get out of the car, I put the good angels around them. This is something that our moms have always done to us when we leave them, and when I had Halle I asked my mother in law exactly what do you say when you put "good angels" around us?..... I need to put good angels around my new little "angel".... She told me it's the sign of the cross and you say "bind satan, put the good angels around you"......So, I now do this to my kids and husband:)

Well, this morning it was pretty cute........Halle said...."mommy, this morning I sneaked around the corner and put the good angels on daddy before he left"......so precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melt my heart. I love it.......And every morning when I do it to them, they start doing the sign of the cross and putting the good angels on me:) Costa tells me...."mom, I put 3 angels around you so the bad guys don't get you!" Thank GOD for our good angels to help protect us from"bad" angels!

1 comment: