Sunday, March 21, 2010

COLDPLAY

Erik and I went to the Coldplay concert a couple weeks ago here in Guadalajara....crazy concert! We went with Kacie, Chris, Adam, Marguerite and Jimmy. It was SO fun but kinda overwhelming. It was a sold out show so there were TONS of people there. I got a little bit clusterphobic towards the end...we even left a little early! We found out the next day it was only about 2 songs early, but I REALLY had to get out of there! It was such a scary, weird feeling! They do put on an amazing show, though. They played all the good songs, well at least all the ones we know!

I just want to say...Babe~Thank you for always taking the time for our marriage....to keep the fire alive;) You truly spoil me with all sorts of fun things....You're amazing, and I fall a little bit more in love with you everyday! And I LOVE you even more for telling me how much you love every moment of our adventure together, while we're holding each other at the Coldplay concert...SO romantic! It feels so good to hear you say it! A moment I will cherish in my heart for always! I honestly feel like the luckiest girl in the world;) This journey in Guadalajara has been amazing...we've been blessed in every way! Thank you for the chance, thank you for the journey. I LOVE you and our little family with all my heart! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. You're a great couple!We really miss our best friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bri!!!!!!!! WE REALLY miss you guys too....sad we won't be seeing you here pretty soon:( XOXO

    ReplyDelete