Monday, May 10, 2010

5 weeks

We are now 5 weeks and a few days pregnant! And, the nauseousness has already begun......ugh. Mostly just in the mornings and if I eat something right away, I feel better. My first day feeling sick was last friday....I wasn't feeling it, but I made myself go to the gym and to my surprise it actually made me feel better! So I went again today and I'm still feeling a little sick but hopefully it goes away soon! It's really weird, on the walk to the gym I feel so sick, but while I'm doing cardio, I don't feel sick at all! I am going to try really hard during this pregnancy to be good about what I eat and working out! I don't want to gain over 50 lbs like I did with the last 2!

Cravings so far...
Salty, spicy stuff......Last week we went to costco and we got some of those grape tomatoes....I ate 2 bowls of them that night with Stump's spicy seasoning on them....they were so good. Sweet stuff sounds really gross! Although, yesterday I had to have an orange julius! So I googled the recipe and made them for us.....so yummy and refreshing! Clamato is tasting really good. The other night I really wanted beef jerky, but they don't have it here:( Grilled cheese sandwiches sound good, too. I've had 2 in the last week and usually never eat them. Last friday I wanted mexican food SO bad.....It's just crazy that we live in mexico and there isn't any good mexican food restaurants. Bummer! I can't wait to have Casa when we go home! Erik made green chili enchiladas and they definitely satisfied the craving! Thanks babe!

Halle told me the other day...."That baby in your belly better be a girl mom!" And, of course Costa wants whatever his big sis wants....so he also wants another sister:) Erik asked me if we're going to find out what it is....? I don't know if I can wait!!! It was SO fun with Halle but I don't know if I can do it again....we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    I'm thinking you're not feeling too swell these days since it's been 2 weeks since you posted. :) Hope everything is okay! I remember being insanely tired and sick at this point w/ all 3 of my kiddos. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete