Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I woke up mother's day morning to homemade cards from the kids and a starbucks:) Daddy even wrote on the cup....Happy mother's day! Love, Halle & Costa...pretty cute. They were so excited about my lucky day, as Halle was calling it.

Costa's card for me

Halle's card
We went to church and then had plans to go to PF Changs for lunch~it just opened here and I'm pretty excited, maybe because it reminds me of home!!!.....But my pregnancy cravings lead us in a different direction! We ended up going to the lebanese place to have shishtaouk.....yum. Afterwards we headed to the mall to walk around for a little bit...... and then came home to rest. It was a nice, relaxing day and I felt super special:)






Mexico actually celebrates Mother's Day today.....so Halle and Costa's school had prepared a program for the mom's this morning. Adorable. All 4 classes got up and sang a song and then all the kids gave their moms pink roses and little wodden boxes they had painted with some soaps and a little towel. The kids were SO proud! All of us moms had tears in our eyes, Halle prepared me and told me we would cry! I LOVE being a mom! Thank you Halle and Costa! I love you both SO very much!











No comments:

Post a Comment