Wednesday, April 28, 2010

La fiesta de Ivana

Last week Halle had a birthday party for a girl in her class, Ivana. Mexican birthday parties are such a big deal......so it's something fun to look forward to! And, of course I get to practice my spanish talking to the parents! They invite the whole family, so Halle, Costa and I went. That was Erik's first night working all night, so he couldn't come with us.




The place was SO fun! They had lots of cool things for the kids to do......water boats, a music room, rock climbing, brincolin with a velcro wall that the kids could stick to with a special suit on, mechanical bull, and a haunted house. Halle and Costa both did the rock climbing and velcro wall~Halle got about half way up the rock wall and wanted to come back down, Costa wanted to go all the way to the top! He was so excited to touch the ceiling and I didn't even get a picture of it because I videoed it instead and the guy brought him down to fast!





!




Costa was completely freaked out when Halle went in the haunted house the first time by herself. He came running up the stairs to me hysterically crying, I couldn't understand a word he was trying to say to me! He was so scared he thought she was never coming out! Pobrecito! He's my little scared guy sometimes.....and so protective of his big sis! We went down and found Halle and showed him that she was OK.......she was such a cute big sis and took his hand and was trying to tell him not to be scared! Such a sweetie.....including him with her and her friends. All the kids were buying these little flash lights for 10 pesos each so we got Halle and Costa each one.....fixed that problem! Away they went! Super fun fiesta!

No comments:

Post a Comment