Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nights

I'm so tired....I need to go to bed. That California post took me forever!!! Tonight is Erik's second night working ALL night....8-8 shift. I miss him. I can't believe how calm I am about being alone at night! Guess I just prepared myself that this is how it's going to be a lot of the time........being married to a doctor! Wonder what he's doing right now? He's in the labor/delivery department so hopefully he's getting to do something exciting, like delivering a baby! The other night he saw 4 births, but didn't get to do anything....just watch. Poor guy he was starting to get sick that day! I feel so bad for him, everytime he has something important it seems he gets sick. But, he was much better today.....thank God. I'm so proud of my almost Dr. husband. Can't wait to hear the stories in the morning.....but for now I NEED to go to bed. Good-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment