Thursday, April 22, 2010

She FINALLY lost it!



Dear Halle,

You finally lost your first tooth, babe! It started to feel loose when we were leaving for vacation to california almost a month ago........you have been very hesitant to let daddy and I wiggle it, but were showing us everyday that it was getting a little looser. Finally, last night you let me wiggle it a little harder and after a few tears, tissues and tugs the stubborn thing came out! YEAH!!! You have been waiting for this day for awhile now, being that all your cousins have lost a couple teeth already! The tears went away pretty quickly (thank God, mommy was feeling kinda bad).....and we ran upstairs to tell daddy and show him your tooth. You were so cute and wanted to call Grandma Gloria and tell her too! Such a milestone in my baby's life~I remember the pain you went through to get that tooth:( 6 years ago.......I was sad to see it come out!


So, of course we put the tooth in the pillow Aunt Lynz got you. You have been waiting to use it for so long! Costa was so funny, he told daddy....."Daddy, I don't have ANY money...." he wanted the tooth fairy to bring him some money also.....but we told him he has to wait until he looses his teeth, to just like you did!


The tooth fairy brought you 50 pesos, which converts to about $4 US dollars........she also left you a special note, here is what it said:

Dear Halle~


I'm so proud of you for being so brave about loosing your very first tooth! I hope you enjoy the 50 pesos I brought you! Can't wait to come again when you loose your next tooth!
Love, The Tooth Fairy
Oh, and can you give your little brother Costa a hug from me? Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment