Monday, April 26, 2010

Los Guayabos

LOOK FOR THE POST UNDER THE NIGHTS POST ABOUT HALLE LOOSING HER FIRST TOOTH!!!!





I went with the kids on a field trip last week to a place called Los Guayabos. It was a really cool place.......the kids loved it! Kids love to go on field trips and it's so fun as a mom to be a part of it! The place was kind of similar to a farm, but the only animals we saw were horses and dogs. They had an area where they were growing all sorts of vegetables. The kids got to take a carriage ride with horses, plant lettuce, ride horses and play instruments inside a real life tipe(teepee). I was kind of sad because they split the school into 4 groups and Halle and Costa weren't in the same group. It was annoying, but I just ended up spending the first part of the day with Costa and then the second half with Hallers. I got over it, but was very frustrated at first. I asked one of the teachers, but apparently she didn't know what was going on because she told me they were all going to end up together. Anyways, all in all I was so happy I got to go enjoy the day out with my kids!
















No comments:

Post a Comment