Sunday, July 18, 2010

Take me out to the ball game...

Erik and Costa went to their first father and son event...a Diamondbacks baseball game! This was Costa's first ever baseball game and Erik was so excited to take him. Erik's Uncle Ralph has season tickets and offered a day game to us...Erik was like a little kid when he asked me "do you think it would be cool if just Cost and I went?"... melt my heart. This is one of those events he's dreamed of taking his son to. He is the best dad and Costa and Halle are so lucky to have him! The excitement in Costa's voice when his daddy told him they were going to the game was so adorable. Plus, it gave Hallers and I an afternoon together. We had a date at Jamba Juice, one of her favorite spots!







1 comment:

  1. I'm sure this one of the highlights of Erik's life. How exciting for those 2 boys. Something they'll always remember, for sure.

    I can't wait for the day P and I get to go for pedicures together!

    ReplyDelete