Monday, October 19, 2009

Friday day "dates"



I have been in absolute heaven having my husband "back" after taking the USMLE step 1. We have had so much time to spend together and with the kids, I LOVE it!!! It's been really nice since the kids started school we've made a routine of friday "days" being our "date" days. We have been going to the gym together and then we go to our new favorite lunch spot, Restaurant Shawarma and maybe hit starbucks on our way to pick up the kiddos. Sometimes he even drives me in the jeep:) It's really something I've started to look forward to each week.......I love you babe! The restaurant we go to is lebanese food, another new thing I've tried since living in mexico~so much culture! And judging from the outside, you might be a little skeptical your first time, but trust me, it's absolutely delicious! And you will be so hooked, you will crave it:) We get either hummus, or what they call "jocoque" which is like a yogurt dip and pita chips, for starters..... And then our favorite wrap is called "shishtaouk", which is grilled chicken with a special garlic sauce, that is made from potatoes....interesting, but SO good! I LOVE fridays:)

1 comment: