Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Getting crafty...


The finished project~Leaf print placemats



Monday morning we woke up to Halle not feeling well.......pobrecita:( So we spent the day unpacking from our trip, Halle helped me put up some halloween decorations(when she was feeling Ok from medicine), I did some laundry, and Erik put some carnitas in the crockpot for dinner. Just a relaxing day at home, catching up on things......and trying to make our little princess feel better~

Costa was starting to feel a little "cooped" being in the house all day, so I decided to be a little creative. After talking on the phone with my sister in law, Nise the other day about her creativity and the project she was doing with her kids....I decided I could try and be a "crafty" mom too.....lol~thanks Nise:) I wanted to make something with leaves for a "fall" theme and found a supercute craft, that looked pretty easy~I told the kids before dinner that they needed to go on a hunt for 7 leaves each~and off they went super eager to know what they were going to do with them.........they love making things so I knew they would think this was pretty cool!

We had another delicious dinner, props to my hubby!!!! Carnitas, and we made chili flo ho(is that how you spell it?) and guacamole... .....it was SO good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM! After the kitchen was cleaned up, we did our project~and it was a success! Any ideas for another one?????

No comments:

Post a Comment