Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dinner with dear friends


Seth and Bri invited Erik, me and the kids over for dinner and wine. We ALWAYS look forward to these nights when we're home visiting! We MISS them so much!!! Ash came over too! Seth made an awesome steak dinner and we actually broke in their formal dining room! They've never used it before, this was the first time~we felt pretty special...lol:) It was really nice! Of course after dinner, Bri, Ash and I headed out to the patio for some wine and OVERDUE girl talk!

They are our dearest friends.......our forever friends! Seth and Erik have been friends since they were 3 and Bri and I always seem pick up where we left off....like we haven't skipped a beat, I LOVE that about our friendship! And, it's so cool to see our kids play together now! Costa and Sage are only 9 months apart and are starting to look like little "mini-me's" of Erik and Seth! Hopefully, they can have a close friendship just like their daddy's and mommy's too~of course:)

As always.....a great night with old friends! Already looking forward to next time......;) Love you guys!!!

Little Ardi loved me....she wanted me to hold her! Little muffin!

No comments:

Post a Comment