Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Funny conversations with Halle

Lately, Erik and I have been telling Hallers we don't want her to get any "bigger"....(meaning "older").....you see, our sweet little girl is going to be turning 6 here pretty soon! We both just can't believe how fast the time has gone and that she's really going to be 6 years old!!! These years are just going way to fast for us.... We grab her and hold her and ask her..."can't you just stay 5 FOREVER?"...she's cute and says..."don't worry mom and dad...I'll always be your baby."...We sure do hope so:)

Well, the other day when we were getting dressed she said to me......"Mom, I don't want you to get any bigger"....I kinda laughed and said..."Oh, haller ballers......mommy is done growing....you see you stop growing when you turn 18"....."Oh" she said......"and how old are you mom?"....."well, I'm 30"....."WOW mom! That's OLD!" I said....."Excuse me little missy! I am not old!!!!" and we both laughed......the funny thing is.....pretty sure she meant "older".....not "bigger" just like we say to her....Love my Hallers!!!!

3 comments:

  1. 6 yrs old! NOOOOO our babies are getting to old! I don't want them to get any bigger either!! We miss you guys. glad your back on track with your blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the innocent, funny things they say. Kids crack me up!
    Glad you're finally caught up. You had lots of catching up to do. Do you finally feel like you can breathe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Wow, she's 6? I don't even know what I will do with a 6 year old. Love your blog by the way, I am so impressed at how many posts you are able to do. Your kids are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete