Thursday, January 21, 2010

He came!.....The BIG guy really came!



Christmas morning 2009 was SO much fun this year! Halle and Costa are at PERFECT ages! They came into the room where Erik and I were sleeping and said..."He CAME mommy and daddy....he REALLY came!" "SANTA came and brought us presents!!!!" Their excitement was priceless. "And he brought us bikes.....I can't believe he brought us bikes!..." Halle said. Aaaaahhhhh they were so cute:) It was DOUBLE the fun for us too this year because we woke up christmas morning with cousins Kaitlyn, Reecey and baby Ally and got to see what Santa brought them. We enjoyed watching each of them open their gifts and play with their new toys from Santa. Halle was so cute and actually KISSED the princess boombox Erik and I got her. And how happy both Halle and Costa were when they opened the play-doh ice cream station we got them (that they wanted SO badly and FORGOT to put on their lists;) I LOVE these Santa Claus years........and it's moments like these when I wish I could just freeze time and they could stay these ages forever! They sure do bring us SO much joy!










No comments:

Post a Comment