Thursday, January 21, 2010

Reese's visit phoenix

The Reese's ...Jen, Jas, Bailey, Blake and Brady

It was SO great to be able see Jen and her beautiful family! They came to phoenix for new years this year and we got to see them for one day before we headed up to pinetop! Lynz and Mark had a bbq at their house and we all came over to see Jen and her fam. Jen's like an older sister to us....we've known her FOREVER..... She started babysitting us when I was 5 years old, Lynz was 3 and Les was just a little baby. She has always been around since I can remember and was the BEST babysitter, we LOVE Jen just like a sister! We became even closer when I had my first baby.....she was AMAZING and helped me with all the crazy things nobody tells you when you have a baby! It's because of HER my kids are such great sleepers.....thanks Jen for teaching me about babywise...you're the best!!! We now talk on the phone all the time and I really MISS her! Her and her husband Jason and their 3 darling boys, live in good 'ol Payette, Idaho...we're ALWAYS trying to talk them into moving to phoenix. And I think we're getting CLOSER!!! HA!....she said Jas is going to retire from the police force in about 12 years and they are seriously thinking this is where they might end up for retirement. YEAH~we'd be SO happy to have you and your fam Jen! Hopefully, we'll be back in arizona by then;) Love you!

Us girls snuck out to take Tatym to her 2 month doctors appointment.....it was hilarious~Mom, Lynz, Jen and I all taking one baby to the doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment