Friday, November 6, 2009

Cirque Du Soleil

I have the sweetest husband in the world! The other night he took me to see Cirque Du Soleil, it was AMAZING! Neither of us had ever seen a Cirque show before and we LOVED it! The show we went to was the Dralion one....unbelievable the things these people can do! We saw a girl balance her whole body with one arm, a group of girls balancing each other ON point, on lightbulbs, a girl juggle 3 umbrellas with her FEET! What?!?! People just aren't supposed to be able to do these things! Now we want to see ALL the shows, they are so cool....








1 comment:

  1. I'm soooooooo jealous. I could totally use a good date with my husband too! I think the whole family benefits when the parents go on dates. How lucky your kids are to have parents so in love!

    ReplyDelete