Saturday, November 14, 2009

EXCITING phone call

Last night we got a phone call from Dr. Dinowitz, the orthopedic doctor Erik worked for before medical school. He said Erik will be able to "scrub in" on surgeries while we're home in arizona for christmas break! He will be an employee while working there so their insurance will cover him! He will actually get to assist in ACTUAL surgeries, this is pretty big!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!! I love seeing the EXCITEMENT and JOY in my husbands eyes as he's realizing all this HARD WORK is going to actually pay off and can see it ALL coming together! I fell in LOVE with him all over again last night......he is such a HARD worker and deserves all of his DREAMS to come true!!! I am SOOOOO happy and EXCITED for you, babe~you have done SO well and I am MORE than proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE you with all my heart....................MUAH!!!!!!!!!! ~your wife

4 comments:

  1. Woah - so cool! Is that the orthopedic surgeon? If so, I transcribe for his office. :)

    Way exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!! How exciting! I bet that's so interesting for him. I can't even imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Hanna~he is an orthopedic surgeon! How funny that you know who he is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS Pam!! He is SO excited:) I know crazy to think of my husband in an operating room "scrubbing" in on surgeries! And maybe someday being "the" surgeon! who would have thought?:)It's totally awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete