Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Telephone call for ...HALLE


Hallers, you are growing up SO fast! Last sunday, I was talking on the phone with Libby and you wanted to talk to your cousins Justyce and Elliana~after I was done talking I let you talk and you were talking like such a BIG girl! You said..."I'm going to go in my room where nobody can bother me!" Daddy and I couldn't believe it! Daddy went to the store and came back and said "Is she still on the phone?" It had been like 20 minutes! You talked for about an hour! I had to tell you it was time to get off!!!! TOO funny.......

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! That makes me sad! I don't want any of them to grow up yet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, so lex if you want to say something back to me or whoever you would just click back on "post comment" in this same area and then I would check it.

    ReplyDelete