Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2009 Contreras pumpkin carving & stew

I Love this time of year! We had another successful pumpkin carving & stew night at the Contreras casa! It's so much fun to see all the little kids and "big" kids get excited about pumpkin carving. This year Halle invited her good friend, Montse from her school class. It was her first time having a friend from school over to our house, she was SO excited! For days before she was so giddy and laughing all the time with excitement, it was so cute! It was fun to have Montse here for the pumpkin carving because she had never carved one before!
Halle and I made pumpkin sugar cookies, and Halle did a great job frosting them all! They were delicious:) I made a big pot of stew, which has become our tradition on pumpkin carving night...it reminds me of fall when I was little, and the traditions my mom and dad had...I love it! A really fun night with great friends!




Halle and her friend Montse


Cutie pie Nathan



Gladys, Yari and Gabriel~Gladys was Yari's mom visiting from Puerto Rico

Montse, Halle and Ayi

Angela, Lex and Yari


Yari and Kimberlie

Steve and his son Nathan

Gabriel and Costi

(above)Amy and her baby Luca



Chris and Kloty

Marguerite and Adam


















No comments:

Post a Comment