Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pajama party!

My sweet friend Yari invited the kids and I over for a pajama and movie night tonight. She told me about it the other day so I went and bought the kids some new "fun" pajamas! The other day when I picked them up from school I told them I had a surprise for them.....I love the excitement in their voices when I tell them I have a surprise! I made them close their eyes and wait for me to get their surprises....They were SO excited when I showed them the superman and sleeping beauty PJ's I had bought for them! I told them about Yari and Gabriel's party coming up in a few days and that they had to "save" these PJ's to wear until the party.......Of course, Costa doesn't know how to "wait" for things....he had to try them on and actually ended up wearing them to take his nap that day!

All the kids looked SO cute in their pajamas~we had 2 buzzs, a batman, a superman and of course our little sleeping beauty.......oh, and my friend Stacie had her baby there too!~Easton, he's so sweet....he's 9 months and is the cutest thing EVER.....I LOVE this age and it makes me kinda want one.....hhhhhhmmmmm:)! The kids had fun playing with their buddies, eating their "fav"
pizza and watching Ice Age 3.....of course, they actually only "watched" the movie through eating popcorn and ice cream(total of about 15 minutes!) but after that they wanted to play!!!!!!!!!!! Um, hello? FOUR 3 year old boys! Trying to keep them still to watch a movie? NOT happening! It was WRESTLE time! They had SO much fun together! It's SO good for Costa to get in some good boy play time.... he got hurt a few times and it broke my heart! My little boy, I NEED to let him get hurt and be "tough" and know that it's just part of being a boy:)

THANKS Yari for having us over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had fun:)



Breton, Easton, Boston, Gabriel, Costa & Halle







No comments:

Post a Comment